I am professional Freestyle motocross driver born 1992 in Särkisalo Finland. I compete and travel performing shows around the world spreading word of finnish extreme sports. I also write columns in Offroad Pro magazine every now and then.
My first moped I bought with my dad when I was 8 years old. After that I have not lived a day without motorcycle.
I have been doing freestyle motocross since I was 18 years old. Back then I bought my first 450cc bike and pickup truck for traveling with bike. In 2013 I performed my first show and from that the journey begun.
- Red Bull X-fighters Madrid 2016 12th
- Adrenaline Rush FMX Moscow 2016 2nd place
- SFT Mayhemit 2014 Best whip 1st place
- SFT Mayhemit 2015 Best whip 1st place
- First to land a “Eggroll” in North-Europe
- Only backflipper in Finland.
- Tukums Freestyle Open 2017 1st
- Tukums Best Whip 2017 1st
- Sebfmx FEST 17 Best Whip 2nd
- First and only frontflip in Finland
- SFT mayhemit 2017 Best whip 1st place
- SFT mayhemit 2017 best run 1st place